Reviews for If They Didn't Tell Lies
suckamuthafua chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I like ur poem alot. Its very nicley done u dont give urself enough credit. And thanx for the nice review i would post more stories...but i forgot how lol we like updated are computer n now i dont know how to put up stoires lol anyway nice job!
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
the raw emotion in this is great and you should never doubt your ability to write you great and a natural
makeshift parachute chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
nice! I like this, the theme and all. The last two lines are genius they tie everything together perfectly.
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Typical though the scenario for suicide may be, the reason as to why is understandably universal.
No hitches in the rhythm of the poem and brilliant transition from third person to first person perspective. Subtle alliteration in parts of the verse apply slight bitterness and despair.
Well done indeed.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
How in Gods name does she plan to survive? ... God's
NIce rhymign and very nice foprmat... I like it a lot... nicely done.. I can relate.
oldshitthatnolongerexists chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
It's a really good poem. I can never make mine rhyme; it's always got to be freeverse. -_-. So I guess the moral of the poem is "don't tell lies," huh? lol keep up your awesome work.
invalid id chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Wow, that's a great poem there. Good job, nice show of talent here.
Jewel of the Wolves chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hey Sarah!
You did me the courtesy of reviewing one of my poems, so I am returning the favor! Thanks for your review!
Your poem is absolutely awesome. It flows good, the rhyming, though slightly loose, is excellently done. I love the 2nd last stanza, it is so poignant and cuts to the heart. The whole poem is amazing, keep goin' luv it!
..Jewel..
JustBella chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
bueatifully written. Very sad, lots of feeling
ClassicElfRyoko chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
wow, well with you being upset it came out quite nicely at that.
Stealing away, slipping from their lives,She doesn't want to listen any longer to their lies.
Those were my favorite lines. _ I hope you write again soon!
pieces chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Concise, thought-out writing. I love the storyline, the way it all plays out, the emotion that radiates off of this girl that nobody knows. Some of your stanzas sound a bit forced, and as expected as that should be, it still takes away from the piece. The wording was a littly wacky in some places, too, but that could just be your writing style.
Gabby
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
10/10. This is an excellent poem. Tragedy at its best!