Reviews for Waiting
Escapist chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
"And she is wating/She is waiting/ Waiting for something to break"
Those lines will bounce off of the inside of my mind a thousand more times tonight.
I love everything about this poem from the first stanza, how it just opens the reader up to everything, to the cauterize the heart line, and the last stanza is just ... perfect. flawless. It helps personalize the rest of the poem.
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I am a horrible person for waiting this long to review all of this stuff! Goodness...forgive me. I loved this. The beginning, with the hall light, really captured my attention for some reason. Brilliant brilliant...
LordK chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Absolutely wonderful! This is an incredible song. It's beautiful. This is the type of song you just want to sing. It flows beautifully, and the chorus is amazing. You can tell that the last part is different from the first, but it still fits together. This song has a great message. It's really, really great.
wicked-chaotic chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Oh, I love this one. Really! It fits so perfectly that feeling you get when your just waiting, knowing that somehow something's got to give but you just don't know when. And you're stuck in that moment where you're afraid that it all might change, but you'll go crazy if it doesn't. Just perfect.
pieces chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Truth and its beautiful, unwilling examples. Good job.
Gabby
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Very nice, I liked the repetition.