Reviews for Mourns of the Serial Killer
Elphabalives chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I am in love with this line: "Not enough blood to please
your needs" in a nut shell... this is me. I don't kill but you read my other poem so I'm sure you know what I mean. We have a shit load in common, bisexual, no god, good music and movies. You should check out the band Taking Back Sunday, if you like Thursday and DeathCab, you should dig. Hm... I love this poem I'm off to read the rest, don't be mad if I don't review all or most I'm not really a good reviewer. Later... oh, I'm Felicia btw and is a genius, I agree.
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
If my poetry makes one person feel better, it's worth it.
I liked this poem a lot! The formatting and the styling and the words- it all was very good, very emotional. Keep writing, I look forward to seeing more from you.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow, im impressed :D
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Ooh, this is wonderful. The imagery is great, and it flows so perfectly. You captured so much emotion. It's very original. Amazing job!
frantic writer chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
wow... very dark and descriptive and fascinating
NeuroticGothicLolitaDeathDolly chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Hi I'm back on fictionpress. Yay!
I liked the poem. It was yummy-ish. And the descriptions were great too. I don't know what else to say because I'm high on caffiene, so, um, keep writing!
Tokie
Lailassi chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Nice imagery. Very nice. Very, very nice.
And I love your style, the sense of spacing with the pieces of sentences.
Somehow your stuff is fun to read... Heheh.
Sorry, that was random.
But I really love your descriptions and the way you let them tell the story, rather than just stating the facts and having done with it.
It's nice. Refreshing.
Reading your descriptions of the blood and murder makes me smile. That's pretty impressive.
Nice. :D
bach-player chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
vivid writing!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I like it; the whole idea of it. The imagery is good as is the flow and choice of words.
Well Done,