Reviews for I Will
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hehehe XD O, sassy! lol!
I like this. Its very empowering, kinda like "Ha! Take that!" I like that . Who doesn't?
The repetition of "I will" is very strong, adds to the character of the poem.
Thumbs!
Arrivederci!
-Terra-
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
*giggles* I like it!
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I love this :) especially the end, but all of it is great! its wonderful, really :) It all flows, and makes me just want to...smile...so i do..
Whiro chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Well, I must say, I haven't been around to review in, well, and extremely long time. I have a lot to catch up on! Personally I really like the last line, "Don't let the door slap your behind." That is one of the phrases I use often in my life. I particularly enjoy this poem because it is quite optimistic, and that is nice to see. You are right though, it speaks for itself. Very nice!
Whiro
Hey I finally updated too!
empty account chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Very simple but also cute and funny. I like how this poem does speak for itself sometimes it gets very tiring trying to fish out the meaning from poems.
mattrc chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
nice poem. it's motivational in a way. i'll be honest, the only part i dont really like as much as other parts is "don't let the door slap your behind," cuz it says exactly what you mean, i just think it could be rephrased. you can read/review my poems if you want...they're not very great but i'm just getting started really.