Reviews for no hope
pieces chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
No, there won't be. Can't really say I'm complaining.
I love this, as usual. You've got this ability to cram meaning into and behind anything you're writing, and I really admire that.
Bitchin' poem. Keep writing.
Gabby
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
wow...
NeWriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Hey! I found that I was on your favourite author's list *gasps* and I decided to review a work as a kind of gratitude. I looked for one that hasn't been reviewed before since you have so many posted stuff on Fiction Press! Anyhow, ABOUT the poem. Well, I thought it was very expressive and that you let the reader catch the general idea which you wanted to write about. However, I found that the last paragraph could be changed. "There is no hope left, and, will there be any hope here, ever again?" You mentioned HOPE twice so that makes the reader like blink a few times at the word. Maybe you could change it with something more like: "There is nothing left here... there's no such trace of it. Will there be any hope if it ever existed in such place?" It's not perfect or anything but just an example about what you could put, that woud express much more and sound better in the poem.
Otherwise I liked the short descriptions and the feeling you gave the reader. GOod luck in future writings!