Reviews for Idolatry Defined
Athena's girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
this is scarily (i mean NIGHTMARISH) good.
...
but it's so KWEL!
axica chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
very good...an interesting idea...interesting imagery...pull out your skin and wrap your soul and my safe...very cool
Dancing Waters chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
powerful. a painful yet sensual sting. get what i mean? maybe i make no sense. i love it. you did use quite strong words... and it's absolutely fantastic.
-love, enat
Nadia20 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
That was perfect and scary at the same time! :O Also, thank you for writing the poem for me! I could have never thought something that interesting up about my screen name..wow!
OneTrueQ chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Wow. It poses that same question that has been asked by many people for a long time- "if loving you is wrong, than why does it feel so good?"
Excellent job, its short and makes you think.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
this is so cool. When are you going to publishing your works ike Christine Redman-Wa... i forget her name.
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I like it a lot...great job!
Sterces chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow! What to say what to say... Dang... I loved it! I love all your stuff! You're amazing.
Sterces
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Lol this is excellent! I love the tone of it and the way you right. Never thought truely loving one with no strings attached could be such a sin before. Nice religious imagery well done you have much talent!
bach-player chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
well written! nice work!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
thats... interesting
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This is pretty deep. I loved the desriptions and the imagery. Great work.
tofujunky chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
You know, I'm not ashamed to admit (not one bit!) that sometimes your superior vocabulary requires me to reach for the dictionary. I learned a new word today: sacrilegious. Go me!

You possess a grand gift for writing, most notably, the use of metaphors. Go you!

-tofujunky
CydCharisse chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Very, very powerful. That may sound cliche and pathetic, but it's true. You have such an awesome way of making such an impact in 5 or 6 lines.
I love reading your work, this piece especially!
sunstormed chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
oh, i absolutely loved that- wonderful work, as always! the idea was beatifully expressed, and i esp. liked your images- "I wrap your naked soul around my face,/Until I suffocate myself, for my mortal sin."