Reviews for The End of Me
Edraith chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Good poem, I really like it. The emotions are portrayed really well, very powerfully and vividly, one can really feel them and empathize, especially since this is a situation almost everyone has experienced themselves in different contexts. I love that image of the tears being dried up by the fire. It's also a good idea to have these questions and the open ending. I have found that at that moment, when I'm at the end of the rope and all I can do is cry out, somehow God takes over. :-) But I like the way your poem is kept so open. Good job.
my-vision chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
wow. very powerful. your words are so moving... "the end of her rope,/Crying out, 'I've come to the end of me,'" wow. awesome! this is going on my fave list.
Getuie chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
You've done a magnificent job in catching the emotions... The frustration, the desperation... It is so well written and, as I've said, universal. Well done, sussie
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Nope! No sense whatsoever! It is sadful. Lots of emotion and angsty feelings. Nice wording. I like how you kind of pose a question; it adds something to it... though I'm not exactly sure what. I like this one!