Reviews for Rants
Cindy Moon chapter 15 . 3/21/2008
The last line is my favorite. I hope you keep believing in cliches. I still do.
Cindy Moon chapter 13 . 2/2/2006
You wanted this reaction didn't you? As in why can't you post this new work?Silly poet, you are forgiven(by me at least). I'm going to post something now.-Cindy Moon *)
Cindy Moon chapter 12 . 9/12/2005
By the time you read this, we would have already started school. Sorry for being a bit delayed. (Summer homework was a PAIN!)Once again, beautiful emotions and a way to reach your insights. Life is a bit painful, and we do have snippets of these dreary feelings, but we overcome. Good luck on the upcoming year. It's the last one!-Cindy Moon *)
Autumn's Soundtrack chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Hiya.

Finally uploaded some of my stuff and found you. :O

How many other people use this thing?

:D

bye
arcane devices chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
haha, I was laughing through every question and your response made it all the more enjoyable to read. I especially enjoyed laughing at how dumb the "first generation Korean immigrants" statement since I am one. Your answers were clever, witty and thankfully, logical. This was entertaining and I expect nothing less next time. -Arcane Devices (a.k.a. ADD)
subtle allure chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Perhaps it is not that they have forgotten you, but that the world has forgotten itself...but have you know heard that it is the ephemeral things that are the most beautiful? The flower that blooms only an hour, or the star falling to death.

"When memory fades, it is I who still remember

And with cold tears, mourn for all those that do not..."
Cindy Moon chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
I'm still here! We haven't forgotten you. We've just forgotten ourselves.-Cindy Moon *)
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
How can a heartless bastard be a poet? I mean, if you're as heartless as you say you are, then what is this outpouring of emotion? Just some crack in the plumbing of your mind? You fantasize about being a self-hating narcissist, you both love and hate yourself, and even though YOU know it to be true, to us, you're just Fuuma, the sexy bishounen, Ice Hawk, a man with words for wings. You think too much on yourself, man. You're not as heartless as you've made yourself out to be. And even if you were using us, it's still nice to be friends, if only for a short four years.

PS:I can play Halo 2! My cousins lent us their Xbox and I'm VERY, FUCKING , I know this is completely off topic, but...
tiff chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
So the poet hath spake. Don't worry too much about it. Some people are born loners, some are born socialites(made up word). Some people are called tall, dark, and silent while others are branded as cute, flit-brained, and absolute whores. There are worse things than being anti-social, so don't criticize yourself too much. Some people like to think before they speak, and that is a virtue worth owning. Now, will you stop pointing out random trees and saying, "Look! It's a tree!"
tiff chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Well then, Mr. Ice Hawk, thou wouldst becometh an absoluteth assholeth. Don't take you shifting attitudes as a people pleaser sort of thing, it's just a way to show that you're happy to be with someone and unhappy to be with someone else. I mean, if you were a pleasant person, would you be pleasant to someone you hate? HELL NO! You'd either mouth off at them, flip them the bird, or kick their harrowing little ass! Of course, if you WERE pleasant to them, then you'd really be a people-pleaser. But, knowing you, I know you aren't one. And this whole damned rant is coming from someone who is an regular people-pleaser. Oh, the irony...
subtle allure chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Will you remember mebecause I'll never forget you
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
i agree...
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is interesting and good...*reads on*-Yin
Cindy Moon chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
HI! I'm back! (I've updated too!) Let me play catch up on your work for a while. A man void of love, is naked in the universe.-Cindy Moon *)
Rach chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
HI!. nice to see you again. um how do you know that you won't find love in reality you know maybe there's someone in the same situation as you.

anyway please update soon