Reviews for My Happy Ending
xjo orange chapter 25 . 7/12/2007
VERY CUTE STORY!

haha, I got confused when you said that March was the start of the autumn season because March is basically the start of spring in the U.S. and then I realized how many times Austrailia was mentioned throughout the story. I literally smacked my forehead! hahaha great work
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 21 . 7/11/2007
btw, y do u call urself dangerous fox when ur username is niccy? just curious. :D
Twilightorchid44 chapter 25 . 7/3/2007
I absolutely love this story. too bad there won't be a sequel. Keeo writing though
ess3sandra chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
dun dun dun, let the game begin. muhwa. but dont you think that CK will royally screw up the cupid act?, lol.
ess3sandra chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
its to much guys in this story, i dont know who to choose for my hunk, for Ck of course... lol.
ess3sandra chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
of course, you are mixing an a bit shakespear, wel done!
ess3sandra chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
aha, so there is a thing going on, lol. go scottiboy
ess3sandra chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
well i dont now what to think but i do now that justin is a jerk, if he said i call he should have called. so i vote for scott, yup. i do!
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
that was sad, justin is such an ass if he is hiding from his true feelings, or will you mix scott and make it a three way (NOT the kinky way) just the love triangel. anyhow, the stroy is great. you go girl!
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
jesus the drama, god, this plot will turn of perfectly. bravado to you!
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
lol, what is the chance... well i would gess its a 1:1! so our (your) heroin is brave, cool, crazy, smart and good looking. we like!
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
damn girl you surf? i always wanted to surf, no i wamted to surf sine three years back, and let me tell you, sweden has verry verry bad vaywes. as for the story, why is it that you always leave sad cliff hangers? but since it is a romantic stroy i hope it will get fluffier P. go CK!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
i jumped to your newt story, and i like it! this wil be fun. akso i always wanted to go to australia, you like it?
youpin chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
ANOTHER FANTASTIC STORY.
xo-pauli-ox chapter 25 . 10/7/2006
aww.. it ended.. ( dat was realli guud! haha i srsly cracked up at da crazy idea of Caroline pregnant lolz haha nice work!
386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »