Reviews for My Happy Ending
Mimerz chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
aww i think it would be pretty cute if Caroline had ended up with Scott
dramaqueen89 chapter 12 . 5/18/2006
scott's a drummer? *sighs* i have a thing for drummers. haha. :P
dramaqueen89 chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
i have a book "this must be love" that has the same characters as that play. same plot too. cool. :P
swimchickslam chapter 25 . 5/7/2006
ehehe i love happy endings *sniff* :D
lilxseeker chapter 25 . 5/5/2006
o0o0o good story but what happens when justin goes to college?
Jess chapter 25 . 3/30/2006
This fic is very good. But I like Loved Forere more. heheh... )
waterilly chapter 25 . 3/1/2006
bravo! I really liked the fic, though i was kinda wanting CK and Scott to hook up. nonetheless, it was rockin. good job
Juniper Nights chapter 25 . 1/31/2006
i like!
bluz chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
i love this story it was real sweet. At first i must admit that i wasn't really sure if Justin and CK were gonna get to get together, since i really didn't get that vibe the he liked her back. Any ways it was really a happy ending.
Alenor chapter 25 . 1/8/2006
this was a great story...btw, are you an aussie? go aussie fics! anyway, this was a really good story, i loved it. but he didn't end up giving her a ring :( lol, ahh well, cya later ~ Alenor.
murphy1086 chapter 25 . 12/5/2005
Wicked story, I look forward to future ones :)
Ashley chapter 25 . 11/28/2005
wow I loved your story! It took me awhile to finally get to read it. but now that I've read it its awsome! Great Job!
keliel chapter 22 . 11/27/2005
aw! they're so fun!
keliel chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
hey that's pretty cool/weird that you guys have the same stations where you live. in hawaii we have a star 101.9 that plays alternative stuff, and a 100.3 that plays hawaiian/reggae. sorry i know it's not relevant to the story. i really like this so far. great job!
keliel chapter 12 . 11/27/2005
hey i noticed that justin isn't in this story too much. could it be that scott likes caroline? hmm, i think justin might too... or maybe not.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »