Reviews for My Happy Ending
stanhops chapter 25 . 11/27/2005
Great job, I read it all in one shot and what a crazy ride it was...hope to read more fom you in the future.
shay chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
aww. if not for the last line this would be so happy.
quotata chapter 25 . 11/17/2005
OMG I THOUGHT VCE FINISHED LAST WEEK AND I WAS JUST WAITING FRO UR EPILOGUE..LOL thank you! (now if u just had time for IOU between ur final exam.. Þ j/k)
katieee chapter 25 . 11/14/2005
this was a great story. i loved it
Madcow13 chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
Well, I like what I've read so far as Caroline (or CK) seems like an intersting character. I hope I'm going to see some insight into Scott later on as you seemed to be hinting at that... And Justin sounds pretty cool. Too bad he has two left feet and can't join the team, but in a way I'm glad about this because then he and Caroline don't have everything in common. Anyway, I like what I've read so far and I'll read more soon.
Kjersti chapter 25 . 11/13/2005
Aw... Such a sweet ending. I loved it. :)
kat6528 chapter 25 . 11/12/2005
loved it!
murphy1086 chapter 24 . 9/10/2005
That was actually amazing. You haven't put up the epilogue yet, so I'm highly anticipating it. Awesome job!
murphy1086 chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
Haha Justine..that was amazingly funny!
mcbeff chapter 24 . 8/22/2005
That was simply wonderful! I couldn't stop from laughing in the last chapeter. Great writing. I loved the plot, turely unique.
siwonsiwon chapter 24 . 8/21/2005
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH that chapter was hilarious...great job
Strawberry chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Are you aussie?I'm from sydney and i'm not sure if melbourne is the same, but i'm pretty sure that homeroom is american, it might not be. And normally formals are at the end of the year. Yeah. but it's still good
MONkeyIsCAlling chapter 24 . 8/19/2005
wow...the story is almost over...i really liked it! the characters were awesome...and i liked how everyone had a "happy ending" in the end... this is definitely one of my favorite stories and you one of my favorite authors.. * i hope you update soon!
wanderingnachos chapter 24 . 8/4/2005
Hahaha! I love this story, this chapter especially! It's hilarious!
Evan-Cora chapter 24 . 7/26/2005
Fun-nee... so FUN-NEE! you gotta update! UPDATE!
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »