Reviews for The adventures of Bob Dole Dog Dole: The Preps
gnomesbeatfaeries chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
one question- where do you come up with this stufftwo questions- do you believe ur a squirel (thats not how you spell it) cuz i have a friend who could probobly write this and he thinks he is a squirell (is that how you spell it)anywase... very, uh, interesting. (is that how i should put it?) you are definately unique (?). Maybe Fing crazy is the way to put it. but arnt we all.
xxstarxstuddedxskiesxx chapter 11 . 8/8/2005
This is Sara. I will be posting stories soon, I promise!
They Call Me A Gerbil chapter 11 . 11/20/2004
We! It's The Master of pies and pina coladas here! YAY! You finished this great story!
avril-lavigne03 chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
LOL oo so sorry i didnt review sooner, misa lost the link _;; il try to review the next chappie on friday
_- Toodles!
downforthecount chapter 11 . 7/10/2004
LOL! Loved it!
avril-lavigne03 chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
WHOO-HO!
WHy am I celebrating?...Ok, I'm gonna go get a drink...
...Ok, I'm back! YAY! She's dead! Whoo-ho! Man, I love your story.. *hugs story* _
downforthecount chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
LOL! Very amusing. Update!
avril-lavigne03 chapter 7 . 6/29/2004
LMAO!
This is a great chappie...even though it was DAMN SHORT!...GAH! GAH I SAY!
IT'S THE INVATION OF THE MOTHS..*takes out bazooka* DIE DIE DIE! *shoots everywhere and blows up the world* HEHE..WHOPS?
downforthecount chapter 7 . 6/29/2004
OMG! LOLLOLLOL! Like I mentioned before I love this story! Please update!
Master of Pie and Pina Coladas chapter 7 . 6/29/2004
Yay! This story is better than mine. No, the only people here are me (Sara, not Kevin!), Nicole (Tiger Flames) and Jessica, who's not that adorble. Everyone else is just in the story (but they are real people in a fictionous story). We're from Minnesota. Yay.
Rianeva chapter 7 . 6/29/2004
This is crazy. But I almost like it, which is as good as you're going to get because I don't like bad grammar and spelling. A very witty and funny story, overall...now update it, or I'll sic my lesbian sock pupptes on you! (no offense to lesbians or sock puppets)
avril-lavigne03 chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
LOL! MAN THIS CHAPTER'S HILLARIOUS! *points* U BETTER UPDATE..OR I'LL SEND THE RACOON GOON AFTER YOU! *winks* LATER!
avril-lavigne03 chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
GAH! HOW CAN U JUST WALK AWAY!...HM..IT IS HUNGER...SO I GUESS IT'S COOL...MAN IM HUNGRY!
Reviewer gets hungry and goes to eat something,leaving the author scared and confused.
avril-lavigne03 chapter 4 . 6/28/2004
BEN AND SALLY? AWW U SHOULD HAVE NAMED THEM JACK AND SALLY..YOU KNOW LIKE "THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS"? YAH...LOL NICE CHAPPIE THO!
TO THE NEXT ONE!
avril-lavigne03 chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
WHAT'S WITH ALL THE B'S!
ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! I CAN'T...
...OPEN THIS DAMN JAR OF MAYONAISE!
..-_-; JEJEJE...?
YAH GOOD CHAPPIE..TO THE NEXT ONE!