Reviews for Swansong
Darkstar chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
I think that what you are trying to portray is that if you believe it will get better, that you will find your peace, then you will...
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Oh I really like this. very nostalgic to me, wish I was there. Lovely job.
Arreis Kurai chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
i think that the "swansong" is a beckoning...it's leading someone who desires to love into heaven...thats what i make of it...but i'm don't know...newys...i like it...even though i dont understand it...
~*Arreis Kurai*~
MysticWolf42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
i really really liked this poem, flows well, and it just sounds beautiful!
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
_ was reading them, so i thought i'd drop you a review for each one, since it doesn't take that much time. but from now on, they're going to be REALLY short...
_ DR
the-1-and-only-wes chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
good song i likeed it very much keep going with it and who knows one day you might get someone or even yourself to sing your songs
sirius chatham chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
*Steps back* Wow that's REALLY good. Of course it makes sense! It's genius. The combination of dark and light, of life and death is brilliant. Especially how you first refer to Earth as a "little piece of heaven" and then suggest that it is in its dying moments (where the swansong contiunes to play). I mean, that's how I interpreted it. Genius, I love it.
btw, how do you get so many reviews? you have about 40 for this poem, the most reviews I have for one is aobut 9. Tell me your secret.
Great poem, I love it.
cheers
-sirius chatham
ps r/r some more of my stuff
Anna178 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
It makes sense...alot of it at that...It is very good...specially considering that you had to write it with nothing but a tittle...
ANNA
I-Love-Heero chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
It's really hard to write for someone else's title, but you did an amazing job with it. You are a talented writier.
kimberly chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I think it makes sense, to the heart if not the mind. But i think its the heart that comes into play when dealing with poetry anyways, so it makes perfect sense.
you did great, especially with what you had to work with. its a really pretty poem.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
wonderful piece! well written, beautifully worded, i like this a lot. great job!
YouNeverKnow chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
So i gor your review, and i decided to see - how bad can your poems be?
so i read it and i like it, and i think i know what it means.
You know Grey Havens of Tolkien, where elves are called by the sea? well after the time of elves passed, and there was nothing more to stay on Middle Earth for, they left for their one home, the Grey Haven, and all they had to do was listen to the call of the sea in their hearts.
So yes, i do like your poems and you are good!
p.s. thank you for the comment onFallen, means a lot to me! well, actually every comment does.
Nicholas Lee chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
"Swan Song" means "an end." The problem is that this doesn't quite jive with the subject matter of the poem. I feel that if the poem was tweaked, revised a bit, it would actually fit the use of the word "Swan Song." I'm not sure whether the poem is supposed to be bleak of hopeful. I think it needs revision. You also shouldn't depend on rhyme.
I know I sound very critical. It's because I am.
Your intuitive use of language suggest that stronger poems exist in your portfolio. I think I'll go look for them.
Thank you for the review, by the way.
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
That made absolutely no sense to me... I read it twice and I'm not sur I got...but it sounded good, nonetheless...Perhaps not your best though...
~Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on "So This is How You Thank Me".
LuckyFinNemo chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Hey! Thanks for reveiwing me! Man you are so cool! i LUV linkin park too! well anyways nice poem, i think that the lonliness never- ending parts are so good, they are so like meaning full, i can't explain it ]
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »