Reviews for Puppet
Around.about chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Very intense, i liked it alot

-Sejse
Dallas chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This is great. I sometimes feel the same way and I'm the sister. You are very intune with your feelings.
Mourning Fox chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is your best work yet! Wow, hope you make more, because every word drips with emotion and true talent.
Nataku chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Ack! I remember this one! I loved it then and I still love it now. It definately has a lot of character!
Bleeding Ink chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
I like the rushed feeling of the poem. You can tell you are anxious to break free of the puppet strings. I wrote a couple poems that had the same feeling of being locked up.. kind of.. so I can relate a little. Good luck.
Nathan Locke chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Very Good! This is one of the better poems i've read lately. Please continue your writing.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
This is good! Very emotional and sad.
We all percieve, in diffirent ways the changes and events that pave our outlooks for future adulthood.
Breaking free the bond is always required and needed, to enable freedom to express our individuality.
The saddest time is when we have freedom and can't move without holding one more string tied, because we no longer have strength enough to be individuals unto ourselves.
That is just my interpreted perception, from things I have seen.
In my opinion, luckily I broke away; retained a distance friendship, and insist on going my own way. Rightly or wrongly it suits me.
Please forgive my rambling, I know I go on a bit sometimes.
You have written an excellent piece however long ago.
It was insightful, well crafted and emotive. I imagine (should this be based on an a real scenario) that the situation has now resolved itself one way or another.
KEEP WRITING!