Reviews for Rational Insanity
Deadly Beautiful chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
LOVE it! ...and it looks as though you're not updating it any time soon.
Cherise chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
NO! Cliffie! Right after the friggin confession, too? No!
pneumothorax chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
I do like the ending to this chapter. Love how they're growing closer. 'Kale gave a half laugh, half sigh. “Because..it’d mean I had a chance..”' The half laugh/sigh image is wonderful here. In parts it seems slightly unrealistic with the idea of roamnce in mental wards being pretty unbelievable, but it works OK.
Twilight Paradise chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
Oh, please continue. I'm terribly in hart with this fic. It's darling. I love crazy boys and Kale is cute with the all 'have a chance' thing. :3

Pleasse?
Aidan Montague chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
Hey, I've enjoyed this story so far, but it looks like it's been a while since you updated...how sad! Is there any more to the story, or did you just stop? Because that's a sucky place to leave the reader hanging...I just want you to know that.

I really feel for poor Alex. But it's always the crazy ones that insist they aren't. Not that I'm saying he is, because if I had a family like that...well I'd be in the same boat. I promise.

Kale amuses me. He's...well he's just funny to me. And Keiji too. I love what Alex calls Cusack. That's hilarious. I laughed every time I read it.

Overall, a good story. Now keep going, alright?
M L chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
I really like this, I wish you would write more. I know I've read parts of this, but I don't know if I've read the entire thing before now. Lol, I like Man bitch.
paledaisy78 chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
what a cliffhanger! ok its been how many months since u updated? ur a great writer and this story is awesome! just update it already! you know what be really cool, if Kale and Alex like started making out or something, it might be kinda funny...hehehe. UPDATE SOON!
xanthofile chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
eh, excellant story...full of the right amounts of heartbreak and what not. i was just wondering if you've ever seen the movie Girl Interrupted? or more importantly, read the book? anyway...reminds me a bit of that. hope you update soon!
Icarus-Rising chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
Shit, I didn't realize you only had five chapters. Arg-you need to update because that cliff hanger was cruel.
Icarus-Rising chapter 4 . 3/11/2005
The ‘I am God here’ statement was perfect.

Short chapter though...
Icarus-Rising chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
I loved the oatmeal idea, it really showed Alex’s character.
Icarus-Rising chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
It’s good that you have a flash back like this. Sometimes it is aggravating when writers only hint at their characters past.
Icarus-Rising chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Nice start. You developed the environment well and the characters are very tangible.
Dream Fox chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
Cute
Liebe Sasa chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
Interesting. I like this story, to be honest, but the begging for reviews thing always turns me off. Always.

But hey, I like Kale.