Reviews for Rational Insanity
DragonAtHeart chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
hey hey.. this is really really good. that last line is just soo cute. keep on writing, i cant wait for more...
The Stoic and Austere Critic chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
Another piece of genius in the rough. I notice you havn't updated this story in some time and can only hope that you do so and soon, or else I'll be sentenced to reading the trash that's posted all over this site. Kudos and Cheers.

The Stoic and Austere Critic
tarredglittered chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
It's just.. yes! And they're so... e! It's all so... squee! -is incoherent-

Oh, I do have such a thing for crazy love.
scrtshdfgry chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
“Because..it’d mean I had a chance..”aww...that was so sweet! i just have a soft spot for stuff like that. please continue!
eteled chapter 5 . 11/21/2004
aw... so sad and cute... the last like paragraph or so...
Chantrea Johari chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
I find your story to be very intriguing and interesting. The setting itself already makes for an exciting hook, and the characters you've added to it are quite up to par with what I've hoped. I want to find out more about them, especially Keiji.

It's really late, and I'm tired, so I hope you'll forgive me for not saying much more. I just wanted you to know that I'm reading, and I'm greatly enjoying it. Keep up the good work.
Taylor-Ame chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
I absolutely think you should continue this. I'm disappointed that I didn't find it earlier.

I love the small peeks into Kale's deeper persona, and I'm interested to know more about Alex and Keiji.
hearme chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
wow. je l'ai adore! brilliant, carry on, i cant wait for more!

~hearme~
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
i like it i love it i want some more of i! update soon
Esquirella chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
This chapter was necessary to introduce the therpist, but I kind of wanted to see more Kale/Alex interactrion. And Keiji. I really like him, for some reason, though I'm sensing a wee bit of the sinister in him. Anyways, really like the start and would love another chapter!
CondemnedToLive chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
I really enjoyed your first two chapters, I'll read the rest later.. because i have to go.. damn dance lessons... heehee.. good job! Keep writing, i look forward to reading more of your work!
-Anne
(my real name is Ryan (Rye-Anne or Anne)) Bye! *waves frantically*
Eagle Seance chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Poor devil (alex)! To have to put up with that horrible 'man bitch' lol. Great story- love reading stories written in this style. i sure hope you're gonna update soon!
hearme chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
i'm loving this more and more with every chapter! well done - continue - i like his character it's a very good portrait of a person - not neglecting the human aspects. well done again
~hearme~
eteled chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
hehe...very funny...lol...i like the idea of infuriating him...very amusing...
writtenbyrandom chapter 3 . 6/20/2004
This fic is a diamond in the rough. Wonderful imagery, well-crafted story, clearly of a higher calibur than I expected, esp. with the 'I suck at summaries' tagline that usually indicates sub-par storytelling. It seems the only thing that you might want to work on is formatting. This is an amazing story, I cannot wait to see where you take it.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »