Reviews for sweetest gift
Gevo chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Hm, mir fällt gerade auf, es ist schon ewig her, seit ich das letzte Mal in deine Gedichte reingeschaut hab... Ich schäme mich jetzt auch angemessen... *sich selbst an den Ohren zieht*
Dieses Gedicht hier trifft natürlich ganz meinen Geschmack: kurz, düster, keine Großbuchstaben und keine Punktuation... Einfach perfekt... So müssen Gedichte sein!
Mal im Ernst: Die Bilder, die du hier verwendest, gefallen mir. Vor allem der Vergleich Blut/Milch. (Falls ich das jetzt nicht falsch interpretiert habe...)
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
hmm, i love the last line of this one, interesting contrast..yet suiting, anywayz, muchly nice
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
a very confusing poem indeed, but confusion or no, i stilled liked it. it was like you were talking about something which cant be described, that thing in love which binds you impeccably to another. it really was quite beautiful when i thought about it like that, very sweet. great poem, kudos!
P:S - thanks muchly for the reviews! they were muchly appreciated :)
penumbral chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Whoa. I didn't exactly understand it (though thats probably my own doing). I loved the words though, its beautiful, and in my faves :). Keep up the good work!
jalisco-psyche
ShorelineWind chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Deep poem with several meanings. I like it very much. It makes me stop and think.
Keep writing,
ShorelineWind
Lounalune chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
*shivers* Hauntingly beautiful.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Aw; it tries so hard to be sweet "red sweetest/ gift" and warm "spilled like milk" and beautiful "dark desires" and gentle "gently slit open", but it's "knives of love" and no matter how much someone tries to defend it or hide it, the painful image of blood spilling comes furthermost in your mind as red tears(unless you're a cutter in which case your eyes nod at the understanding shown).