Reviews for Angel
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
you rhyme with style and beauty, and this archaeic poem just strikes a chord. i love it. -kismet.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
lol, cool story, me likes. good poem, i especially liked the line "an angel among demons was tje gift of pretty glory"
very nice, kudos!
P:S - sorry it took me so long to review these, ive been a tad preoccupied. me off to beddie byes...
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
MIA! sorry I haven't reviewed this sooner. been spending a lot of time thinking and writing and working mostly on my songs(hopefully i'll get some up here soon) but i love this. and yes. How are things with you? Hopefully everything is great and sadness isn't plagueing your life like mine at the moment. but Life goes on.
Love always
Kim
IHJ chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I better put in an official review before you bite me head off.
It's a complex idea behind/spurring the poem. I like that. It's not straightfoward though explaining it in your author note might deflate the balloon a bit. (for me anyway)
Good use of contrast in the poem though it doesn't seem subtle subtle.
Izzy J. (I'm dead tired.)
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
whoa.. I want to meet this angel! *grin* he sounds like.. the angel of death, but a very original version.. like a fair, innocent child.. instead of the usual angel of death form. Awesome! As always, I'm envious of your imagery... sorry I didn't review sooner. Haven't really had a chance to get online and sit down to actually focus on anything, like one of your amazing poems.. :D
Skatyrnir chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Have you ever heard of the Jewish traditon to kill the purest firstborn livestock as an offering to God? With it, the sins of the Jews are supposed to die. This was the symbolism for Jesus' death and I think it strongly links to this poem. Anyway, you're a much better poet than me.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Another brilliant poem, my dear. The last stanza's my favourite. I remain ever envious of your talent for rhyming and imagery. Beautiful, Mia!
Alba Deborah chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
amazing, as always. anything else to say? excellent? brilliant? i love it lol
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Its a little confusing, but amazing imagery... very nice describing words too