Reviews for How to Dance
violetsky23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
coming from a dancer, this is really good. true, too. i took ballet for awhile, but now i take jazz. dancing rocks. one question, thoughm not that it has anything to do with the essay, do you think dancing i a sport or an athletic art form? just wondering. *em*
polkadot ladybug chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
This is a lovely essey, I love it. I've always danced in my room w/ my door closed, following everything i just read, but i definately need to work on not holding myself back infront of others. Thank you, seriously.
Pont chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
You need to write a book _
Thanks! That was great! I must admit I'm an awful dancer, but I'm taking a class in school and I'll take your advice to heart!
Nicely done. I could see this as one of those little pamphlets you get at dancing places.
~Pont
Candy-yum-yum chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
wow! i absolutelly love this fic! i'm a musical person (all my freinds say so) and this ending to your essey is exactly how i feel about music, only in a few words. I become the music, and sepereate all the different beats, temos, octives, and melodies in my brain to see whats happening. This dancing, is how i dance also. i let myself free, dont hold anything back. At even school dances i dance how i feel fits the music and dont care abiut anyone who's looking at me. My freind and i just plainly dance in her basement, or room, to a fast beat with a strobe light on. i highly recomend doing that, it regulates the beats. That dancing in your mind sounds like a good time killer for car rides. i'll try it out
-Candy-yum-yum
ps: This story is going on my favorites list, i'm off to check out whatever else you have!
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Hmm, nice...the next to last paragraph is a bit iffy though. How is dancing like having an important task? BTW, I never knew that bit about exercise and chemicals - neat!
See ya monday (yikes! history exam! _