Reviews for Moondrops
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
*sigh* Wow. I just had to read this one. The title was too intriguing not to. I worship your imagery.

Hmm, something I'd change? "Where's his angel now?" sounds bulky. I dunno what you'd replace it with, though. Oh, and the first word is silver, but when you say "midas touch" later it makes me think of gold, and breaks up the overall feel.

Still, beautiful.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Cool poem. I like the imagery.

*lime-girl*
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
that was very pretty in a very twisted way (and don't worry, that was a compliment! :D) i really like it, if everything is this good, you just might be going on my faves!

leila*
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
The imagery portrayed here is absolutely amazing.
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Great, very interesting idea. And very well told as well. Like gentle raindrops falling from the sky upon the lonesome traveller. Very interesting and unique, i like it-keith Andrew
ROMAN EMPEROR chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Iam a person who loves the moon. so this poem really caught my attention. The imagry...im speeachless , u have cought my description, the words, the stanzas, perfection. es perfecto, muy bueno.
caks chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
ooh that makes me think of dew like the cold lights... or maybe i am just very confused.. great imagery! awesome i love this kind of writing
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Very cool poem! I like how you went from silver to black! I also love the title, "Moondrops", I just love the sound of it, it sounds...ethereal and mystical and beautiful, Sorry, maybe that's just me, anyways, great poem, and oh yeah, thanks for reviewing my poem!
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
*eyes wide open* *stammers*...That...that was so completely beautiful...you...talented...wow!
strummychick chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
indeed.(with above)
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Gorgeous imagery! It was beautiful! I can't even describe how I felt when reading this. You are truly gifted with words!