Reviews for Sleeping Snakes
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
The last stanza is beautifully written.
Seeing Starz chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
An interesting poem, but I think that in the last stanza the verbs succumb and embrace should be in the imperfect tense.
my-vision chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
thanks for my review on "headaches." i love this poem. you present a great metaphor and supply it with wonderfully vivid imagery.
CF and SB chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
In ways it's confusing, but then again... it has a strong sense of mythicism, theology and theory, along with a 'takes my breath away' sort of thing. I like the idea. Not used, not similiar, just different. Me likes.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
scary . me no likes snakes!
LOL
nice poem

Keep writing!
ROMAN EMPEROR chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Ladies and Gentleman welcome in this brand new and fresh Masterpiece! This poem is very vivid and is one of my fav.
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Whoa, very nicely done! I especially liked the second stanza, great description and imagery, you really do have a way with words, I wish I could write as well as you! Keep it up!
strummychick chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
O! I like this on lots! its going on my fav. list to spread your talent!we! there it goes!
deepinthought chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow, this is really good. I love the dark aspect, and the whole take me to another place, like a dream. Good job.
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
You have such a way with words, it's truly beautiful, mysterious, it leaves much to the imagination in a good way.
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I love it! It's really really cool! Oh, and thanks for the reviews they made me smile :D I love the people who are totally positive... hea that people?
Keep up the beyond awesome work!
PrincesKatrina chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I love this poem, it's so powerful, and the rythem is great. I love the line "Sweet Cleo succumb to its enticing bite." Wonderful poem. Keep writting.
Kat
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Again, beautiful. You have such talent. I especially liked bringing in Cleopatra. *Goes to look at other works*
Lenkleydreads chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
This was an interesting poem. I spent alot of time on it because I had to look up some words I didn't know what they meant. I normally never have to do that unless I am reading Poe. Once I figured them out, this poem came together well and I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.