Reviews for When You Say You Wish to Die
MusiciansCoda chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Really touching poem and well written. i'm sorry that you have to deal with that stuff, i know how it feels. good work, keep it up!
Covered-Flame chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
This is a strong poem; one I can relate to, although perhaps in a different manner. It's helped me realize a thing or two, as well. (By the way, thanks for the review!)
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
i'm sorry to hear about your friend. i happen to be going throught the same thing with my friend. i think i'll have her read this poem! wonderful job!
OneTrueQ chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Death is a touchy subject. Very few things are as enigmatic or as frightening as the prospect of dying- at least, to most people. Death hurts most for those left behind- this is very true. But many times people have to be told who exactly they're leaving behind- they have to be told that somebody actually cares about them because they don't have enough self esteem to care about themself. It is the sad truth that many suicides are committed because nobody ever thought to say the one thing to make that person feel better about themselves... A simple "I care" goes a long way.
reflected translation chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
The worst thing to think about, IS planning your own death. I definitely agree with you, on suicide, and your poem was great. i also read your bio, and i am definitely a fan of mathbox 20, goo goo dolls, and now and then. just so you know someone likes that stuff. even though it wouldn't matter if i, some random 17 year old girl, knew that you liked the same jazz as me. its still interesting... no, no its not. anyway, have a nice life :)