Reviews for Huntress of the Night
darksoccernknight7012 chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Wow! from your school stuff, i was prepared for something good...but this was really good! Consider me inspired, Avery. Watch for a forthcoming fantasy epic out of me. And a supernatural one. I have BIG plans for a Heaven vs. Hell story. Really big...
Azukiyo chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
aw... how tragic and abrupt an end for her.

Stupid Alexander. MAKE THE BAD MAN DIE! *STABSTABSTAB*
kattie rite chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
AWESOME! i love it...keep it up
Lady Draculea chapter 3 . 11/26/2004
Oh Gawds Avery, that was wonderful. I love the way how you writing goes so smoothly and as if it's pure instint. Update soon! I can't wait to see what's in store for Damara.
Timmy chapter 3 . 11/26/2004
OMG! WRITE MORE... FAST! haha. You have such a professional style of writing, you dont leave many details for the imagination, i like that. The plot is nice as is the way you present it. I like this bad boy. Now write more before i freak out! hehe.
SparrowWriter64 chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
I want to know what happened to her! I wanna know what happened at the church! I wanna werewolf in it! ...Ok, that last one is just my obession with werewolves showing through. Ahem, but I'm good now. Write more! Now! I will make you, you know I will. There, with that threatening message, I end this review.

P.S.: Very good. Write more! Jack Sparrow Rules! (Just following tradition, you know)
Lady Draculea chapter 2 . 7/7/2004
Hey! I love this! During the whole time I was reading it, I could imagine a voice with a british accent narrating it. Very realistic and mysterious. You write so well! *frowns at her own writing* You wouldn't happen to have any advice, would you?
Anyways, I can't wait to see what the Elders want with Alex and Damara! I can't wait for your next update!
Kattie Rite chapter 2 . 7/7/2004
wow...this just keeps getting better...keep going
Lady Draculea chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
I need to pay more attention, I didn't even know you had this here! .
This looks very interesting so far, I hope you update soon!
Si Lennite chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
wow...this is really good
luhkiebunnie chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
yes, much potential! i think it'll turn into a great story, hope you continue.
Kya Cynzia chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
It looks like it could turn into a really good story. Get some chapters up and I know I'll read them!
Artemis Nomad chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
yes, indeed, there is much potetial there, keep writing, please continue, keep it up!