Reviews for An honest mistake made intentionally
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
i love that last line... and the repition.. and the coffee thing.. lol.. i dunnowhhy.. very ncie poem and very true.. ncie job!
A. J. Montgomery chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I really liked this. Especially the lines "Wear colors of deceit / Repeat a lullaby and fall me to sleep".
The only nit-pick I had with it is the cafe latte and iced mocha would make sense if they were reversed (most caffeine addicts, such as myself, don't drink iced drinks in the winter).
Good stuff. And thanks for the review : )
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
i love the contradiciting title! hehehe! and the song as well
kalariah chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I like this. The phraseology is very good. "You always did wear colors of deceit".. What color is deceit, anyway? I would say a cheery red, shot through with violent grey, almost appearing to be silver..
I also really like the line "spider-like in the way you wove your web of deception". I'm reminded strongly of Shelob. Hmm.
Anyway, great job here; I realy like it. Especially the references to coffee.
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very good. I loved the repetition in this, it gave it a feel of intensity i rarely feel.
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
You are a really good songwriter. I want to hear this one, too. So hurry up and get it recorded.
A. Lorelle Rieflin chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Do you know Tori Amos?
A. S. LeMay chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
you have an awesome sense of rhythm. obviously, you're a song writer or something like that. Do you ever preform? you really should, I like them,thank for the review
~A. S. LeMay