Reviews for do you love me ?
Moon Eagle Wolf clan chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you on a review thanks for reviewing mine and I will try to be mor hip thanks again and keep up your good work
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
nice way to think about love and a nice ambiguos ending.. great poem!
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Very sweet and well-written. I like it a lot. Good job!
Eccentrically-Yours chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I don't think I have ever seen (or read, in this case) love analyzed so accurately (or as accurately as it can be). This was a wonderful poem. I'm definitely going to check out more of your work soon.
Fae Caspian chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
bravo! bravo!
I absolutely adored this, it was-well-i'm not sure the word, but you reviewed "Memoirs of my Death", and so I thought i'd check you out. This poem is amazing, it captures everything that is felt and how crazy it is. I loved it.
If you don't mind my asking, how did you come across my story?
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
wow! you have some brilliant rhymes in this peice! seriously. the lines are soo long and the rhymes and rhythm is still awesome! which is hard with long lines. Great peice!
E. Hisifithith
Alowicious Hildenbrand chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Beautiful...amazing internal rhymes and rhythm. There isn't much else I can say...at first I thought the vocab. of it was a bit weighty, but it added to the coldness of the narrative, and then the contrasting question at the end.
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Slick poem, and yes it does have a double meaning. But I think you answered it for yourself just well. I'm gonna have to send it someone I know and see what he says about it.
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Woah, excellent...I'm going to memorize it and recite it to my boyfriend and he's just going to stare at me, mouth agape...*maniacal laughter*
~A. Person
a.SiMPLe.LaDY chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
to you love is very important and you portray that in such different ways. with everything from philiosopy to more than a diamond is forever. and to whoever this poem is possibly to, you probably mean it. i loved it. :)
Tiffany chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
i liked it a lot! I like the way your words fit together. You're great.
A-wolf-called-Skya chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Hi! thank you for the review! now i'll return the favor *wink*
I love the words you put in to this poem. that's what poetry is about, using more difficult words, in someways.
But it is lacking a few things.
1. try to balance the lines more. the rythymn is a major thing in this poem. it takes the reader off the poem, so they can't truly focus on the beauty of it.
2. With a few of the words, you made it sound scientific...for example, Conjectural, hypothetical...you know. if you were aiming for it, don't heed my words. but if your trying to make it passionate, add words that give the poem that warm, safe feeling of love.
and that's it! otherwise, i'll congragulate you on your use of words! keep up the good work!
-Rachel Morgan.
*Every legend leaves a mark*
A-Moon-On-My-Wings chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
That was a great write. I loved the structure. As a side note...if you want my better/more recent works, go to ! I'm AMoonOnMyWings. Thanx for the review :) toodles
~MOONZ
dreaminrealities chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I know this is really good, but I don't have time to psycho-analyze and delve deeper.
I'll be reviewing later muahahh