Reviews for Hard choices
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
...interesting? The ending was not quite what I expected, but I liked this poem, overall. I like the metaphor of tears like a never-ending river.
But, I think the title really works well with this poem.
Great job! Keep writing! Have a good one. XP
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
aww. its ok to cry. i hope u worked it out. awesome poem!
thanx 4 all the reviews! if i told u stuff about me ( logically thats knowing me ) would u b able 2 email me?
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I know exactly how you feel!
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That's one of the worst decisions that people have to make, but in the end, it's really for the better. I love the way you captured the pain and mixed up feelings in the poem.
finally-defeated chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
. ah...
it's weird really, is it worse to be dumped or have to dump someone who meant something to you? i suppose it's worse to be dumped...but *god don't let me ever have to find out* yea, wouldn't know bout that. hurts even though you don't feel the same way anymore.. good poem, good job )
-915fd
pippin tomson chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
I haven't been through this, but I understand your poem loads, it so well written! THe care in it seemed to come out really well I really enjoyed reading it as the theme was so strong and well written!
pippin
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I don't think I'd like to share the experiences my current boyfriend has put me through (cheating on me and such things...) but I love this poem nonetheless. D
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Well i hope you and me last forever. and am i gld this is about a previous relationship. I have seen a great improvements in your poems, I think this class is really helping you!
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
beautiful poem. one i'm sure many of us can relate to.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Refreshingly honest and relatable... try a different structure, though
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/11/2004