Reviews for Another Untitled Poem suggestions welcome
Dahlia Wolffe chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Call it Sweet Death, maybe? lol- my titles suck so go with whatever flows for you.-Yin
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Well tonight would be the night for it,—torrential rains, out of nowhere for the day started out with beautiful clear blue skies. But know it's lightning and thunder and buckets of water—just came in from covering the back extension to the house I've been working on the past week—fortunately it's almost finished—or else it would have been a disaster. Got pretty drenched making sure everything was OK; and the lightning scared Victoria witless (she's pretty clueless anyway!) Hope all's well. m (was I supposed to write a review?)(LoL!—you've got plenty of reviews already!:-)
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow... breathless... Truly sad poem, but the ending was just so... captivating, that I ended up awed. I love the last stanza, how ppl say that two ppl are one in both life and death. (that didn't make very much sense, did it?)... but yeah. Great job on this one! The imagery was very nice; crisp, clear, and it was just so sad... I felt like I was right there... (yes, I'm weird...) But, it's really sad when you write "My love is gone/ My life is over/ My blood and his combines"... truly sad when "you" commit suicide alongside him, but I suppose it does add more to the theme of devotion towards your loved one. But, the phrase "My blood and his combines" was truly genius. No better way to put it... you can't just throw "I commit suicide" or something out there... that's probably why I like this poem. Blunt, yet not blunt.. if you catch my drift...
Well, yeah. Great job on this one! Nice imagery, and keep writing!
-Debbirooni
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I loved the ending, although it doesn't really seem to connect with the beginning of the poem. You guys sure do lots of poetry in your creative writing class. Lucky you.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That's a powerful poem! Good job.
confused being99 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
wow, amayzing work, amayzing what you could do witha simple phraze...great job, good work
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Like the ending, how you form one person, really good imagery. This poem hit me hard cuz I had a dream similar to this. It's scary. Never stop writing!
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
How deep... I could feel the raw emoton... Lovely work.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow, powerful and well written, even though it's hard to tell what's happening. Keep up the good work!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
id put a title of "change of heart" ;) and svp can u pretty pls review "why"? i just posted it and would love comments.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Has a Romeo and Juliet quality. esp. with "we form one person in death just as we did in life."