Reviews for Second Flight
Krimsyn chapter 27 . 12/27/2013
So sweet! I loved Daemon's speech and the ending :)
Schu the author of the story chapter 27 . 2/21/2011
In response to the previous unsigned review:

Um...wow. Cool trolling, bro!

Yeah, this sucks and I'm the first to admit it. Come back 4 or 5 years after you've left a piece of writing alone and you're probably going to think it sucks too. I've moved far beyond this and my writing has greatly improved since then. Will you find it on fictionpress? No. I've moved beyond this.

All this story was was self-indulgent yaoi fangirl writing. It was for fun, and hey, some people liked it. I'm aware of its many weaknesses and they're what I've been working on for the past five years or so.

tl;dr- Yeah, I know this sucks. It's a piece of crap. Don't care enough to remember my password.

Anyway, thanks for reading the suckiness all the way through! I'm glad I could be for you what Twilight was for me.

Love love,

Schu
someone chapter 27 . 2/21/2011
the story basically , SUCKS. there is absolutly nothing to like about. the drama sucks and the characters suck more. the relationship between morgan and zak is so fucking boring and unrealistic.i was about to die from the suckeness of the story, glad i don't have to read any more !

please next time try to write like really write 'cause this is not writing this bullshitting.
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ()

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ()

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ()

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ()

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ()
lovewritermaiko chapter 27 . 10/3/2008
are they going to have children of their own?-
Melissa Norvell chapter 27 . 6/23/2007
I read the whole story in one sitting. Damn that was addictive and a good way to pass the night when I couldn't sleep. I was so into the story that I forgot it was 9 o' clock over here.

The number of shounen-ai authors has seem to have gone down over the course of being here (2 years) So it's nice to read something like this.

I have a current project called Sacrifice. It has (or will have) quite a bit of shounen-ai in it, if you'd like to read it sometime. I'd be honored.

I hope to see more stories from you. You are very talented.
ItalianQT chapter 27 . 6/15/2007
Aw! Zak and Morgan are soo cute together! I enjoyed reading your story :-)
Lady Psychic chapter 27 . 6/13/2007
Yay! Happy Ending! This story was an enjoyable read. Too bad it's over. However, I'm happy to hear that you are planning more stories for that universe! I will be looking forward to that.
Kam chapter 27 . 6/13/2007
This... was a blast to read. I'm so sorry it's going to end. But Dae and Theo deserve their own story and as your supplier and head of that part of the fanbase (yeah, I said it!), I'm so happy to see it continuing down that road. But I'll miss Zak and Morgan being the main characters so very much. That is a definite.

Here's what I got to say about Heaven's Call. Schu is a great writer with heartfelt characters and beautiful plots. She has given me the courage to think about writing my own fiction. So yeah... has this story changed me? A little. I'm with Dae on that one.

Now I'm going to go off and talk to you on AIM, which you know I am doing right now, and gush some more about how much I love HC.
ItalianQT chapter 25 . 2/28/2007
I knew Michael was bad! update soon! :-)
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 25 . 2/24/2007
We should all be proud of Joey in this scene. And what the hell is Michael putting in Morgan's drink? Dammit, he's such an asshole... Sorry, I spent like... 5 or so minutes cursing at him. He's a jerk. I'm really glad you continued, and sorry I didn't review the other chapters. I promise to review every one from now on! -
Lady Psychic chapter 24 . 2/19/2007
Yay! Go Theo, and kick some butt! I just hope Theo and Daemon can save Zak. Anyways, keep up the good work!
LittleMissYaoi chapter 24 . 2/19/2007
Oh my goodness! I've missing this story so much. I read ch 22, 23 and 24 in a row and I'm so hooked on this again. It's good to see you back and writing _.

Hope you are well.

~Jennie
ItalianQT chapter 24 . 2/19/2007
Yeah! Now hopefully they can get Zak out! :-)
Lady Psychic chapter 23 . 2/14/2007
Yay! You finally updated! Anyways, now the story is getting quite thrilling! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »