Reviews for Insomnia as an act of escape
Meum cor duxisti chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
1 Word."Great"
E. Winter Karner chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Very nice! It's almost song-like. Got a tune for it?
I don't usually approve of that much profanity, but you use it well. Good job!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
dark, wow! i liked it. just the title seems a tad long, but then again i dont have a better suggestion so imma be quiet, hehe!
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
wow! this is awesome! some parts don't seem like they flow quite right but... this is a song and since i don't know the tune it could just be the way i'm reading it. lol! anyways, this is a great piece. it really speaks for itself and is just very... real. keep up the great work!
thanks for the review! it's always inspiring to get great reviews like the one you gave me!
E. Hisifithith
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
i like this, it makes a nice song. thanks for reviewing! um can you do me a favor and review my poem (it's called poeme -_-) i like it the best of what i've written but people haven't reviewed it TT_TT off to review more...
oh, one thing: poems don't always have to rhyme to be considered a poem. -_- sometimes it sounds a little forced if people do that too much.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Powerful, beautifully raw.
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Powerful. That is the only thing I can use to describe this poem. Damn, the imagery is awesome, and it comes alive inside my own mind to the point where I feel exactly as you did when writing it. Awesome job.
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow, this was amazing, you should really record this and then let me listen to it because it's really good. I didn't know it was a song when I clicked on it and then I started reading and thought to myself, "This sounds like a song." Lo and behold, it was.
Thanks for reviewing my poem!
~A. Person
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Very true to what the feeling expressed is. I like how you aren't afraid to make your poems dark. They're very good.
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
*is momentarily speechless* That is completely awesome! It's so raw, so..so...it's awesome, truly, keep it up.