Reviews for closure
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
this is one of my favorites of your work... i can compeltely relate... and its very metaphoric but still understandable... awesome job!
Daemon faerie queen chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I love this. It's powerful and blends coarse vulgarisms with beautiful metaphors. Has a sense of immediacy that goes with the situation of being held at gunpoint.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
"I might be able to dodge the bullet, but I can't dodge your glances"
ANother incredible poem, I'm speechless. I can relate to ur words so much it's creepy. Never stop writing.
Arcania chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very at odds with yourself. I think in a sense this poem says "I still love you, but fuck it, you are no good for me cause you don't love me." Am I right? Good job.
A. Lorelle Rieflin chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I really like this. It's a great metaphor in the way you described closure as being a gun. The only thing is that the sudden swear words like break the entire mode that you readers get entranced in to.
L.M.Crow chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
omg... this was awesome... by the way ive been to boston, and i absolutely fell in love with it... second best city ive visited in the world, the first was copenhagen... this sounded very lyrical... nice job
lalamushu chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
wow. this poem speaks with so much emotion...it blows me away. keep writing man, you're good.
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
Raw and powerful, really good work.