Reviews for Die Inside
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
self mutilation has always been a big issue for me after finding a friend bleeding to death. I try to avoid interfering with other peoples phycotic addictions but even if youre over it you will never truely reocver. there will always be the scars . as you said .its not easy to quit.
Nat
crybabekrizz chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
the feelings inside are dead... just.. gone.. i totally relate.. hrhr gud job :)
invalid id chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
I actually quit cutting, it was very easy...seeing my torn bloody flesh destroyed for no real reason...wasn't worth it. This is a good work, a reminder of the past...just beautiful work you do.
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Like any addiction, cutting is a bitch to stop - but there are ways through it. Like Echo says, find something that's worth stopping for; your arents, siblings, something you love like your poetry which you are so good at .etc.
Such a deep poem, and I do understand how it's hard to stop, even though I don't do it myself.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
oh i know, its a bitch to stop. but i have a reason to now, a damn good one. hes my older bro, my inspiration to stop and live. find ur smthg that makes you stop and itll eventually happen. i still do sometimes and thats when i run to him.