Reviews for A Kiss in the Rain
Shadowed and Shattered chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh, that's so sad. I'm on the verge of tears... Absolutely wonderful, but sad. I hope they find each other again anyway!
emerald chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
oh God that's just...but they weren't meant to be- not really, maybe in the future when they meet again or something...but that doesn't look very probable and doesn't make it any easier for now...she's going to be wallowing forever- she's going to love him and miss him forever isn't she? he'll pretend but never forget either- right? that's mean! good job on conveying the emotions well.
ep chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
!
Juniper Nights chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
hm you should make a story out of this...very good
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!
fazzingaway chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
wow! that was a beautiful piece. i think the best part was that the characters didn't get together in the end, it just made the writing sweeter and more intense. keep up the great work!
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
*is quite teary-eyed at the moment* That was heart-wrenching to an extreme extent. But very well written, almost like tragic poetry.-SAT
wee-rebz chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
aw... *cries bitterly* that was so sad :o( but so good!
Diamondfang chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
screw sniffing...i was close to outright bawling. but it was a great story anyway. listen to all the nice people! make them happy and such whatnots! :D
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
*sniff* Well, you weren't the only one who cried at the end. This story is so sad... And great. I loved it. I feel so sorry for Leigh and Luke...
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Well, for all your offshots from your _incredible_ "tears of blood" i like this one the best. I don't know what you were doing with the poem... interesting subject matter, but the rhyming scheme was just painful. You kinda did it, but not well at all. The words would rhyme in the singular, but you'd have one singular and one plural. Just...no. Say no to rhyming. Ohkay..back to story. Really like it. Would really like to see a sequel. Good charactization...so I didn't cry, but I was very, very sad. Darn it, distract me with something happy! (The Hollywood Fairytale is next on my reading list...sorry.)
Jolly B chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
YES! plz continue writing, that was beautiful and sad and...UGH! You just have to continue with this, and i love to see how things turned out for them in the future. PLEASE!
Quid Scipio chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
brilliant :)
nice. a happy ending isnt always the best, so even though i enjoyed this, it would be nice if you left this as a one shot thing.
~keep writing...
acccountnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
W.o.w.! Please make some kind of sequel! This was great!
Katsiebee chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow, very powerful. Sequel, deffinently. You have such good stories! Thanks for writing so well, I enjoy them.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »