Reviews for A Kiss in the Rain
luckynumba7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
NO you can't end it there! please make a story with them meeting in the future and make it HAPPY! geez woman! you're about to make me cry. it reminded me of when me and my boyfriend broke up because of things that were said but we didnt really mean them. but, thankfully, i begged enough and we cried enough and now we're back together. PLEASE! you can't do this to me! it puts sad things in my head *sob* make a story!
buh bye
luckynumba7
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Oh yes. You must write more... please.
fairy kiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
that was so sad! i'm about to cry...i thought they were going to make up! i feel sorry for luke's wife. it's hard to be the one who will always be the second best love of someone's life. anyway, it was really good but bittersweet, which makes it absolutely fantabulous~
Drops-of-Winter chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
argh. how can u do that? they were supposed to be HAPPY and then everyone's going to end up happily ever after and everyone's going to the HAPPY! happiness!
Beautifully written though. very beautiful. really wish I could write like you. ah well, I'll keep dreaming.
linny chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
T_T *sniff*
mo chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
oh whatever, miss just cuz u going to university doesn't mean u have to make the poor girl go. I mean seriously i would leave medicine for . Anywyay nicely written but i only give you four stars, u will earn the fifth if you come back and make it happy.
GinaO chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
That was indeed a sad ending... but I loved the story. It was a nice change. I do hope you think about writing more about these characters. You've done such a great job with this piece. Keep writing! :)
Kezza chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
It was just as intense when I was reading it! I wish they could have stayed together but I get why you did it! That was really Great!
rukki chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
you are right. this is different. This is sad. i thought they would get together. well...i do hope they get together.
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Oh, we can flame if it's 25 words or more? Very creative, and a tempting challenge, but i highly doubt you get taken up on that offer very frequently.
That was marvelous! A little choppy in places, but overall wonderfully written. I think this is a brilliant little preview to a story, (but please finish tears of blood first!) I would love to hear the background of their relationship, the relationship with their parents, what the future holds for them…but it is able to stand alone as a short one-shot story.
Oh, only thing that didn't make any sense to me. Okay, she's mad and throws the lamp and you say "It smashed against the wall where it shattered to pieces. Glass rained on the floor as droplets began falling from the dark, billowing clouds outside." Buty then just a paragraph or two later you say "Lightening lit up the sky once more followed by another deafening crash of thunder. Leigh blinked and looked outside. It hadn’t started to pour. Yet." So is it raining or not? You make it sound like it's not raining when she's running towards him, but then when they meet it's suddenly pouring and they're both sopping (sp) wet. Maybe just a scentence or two about her wet tennis shoes slapping through fast forming puddles, or her not stopping to take an umbrella, or it being hard to see him through the rain. I don't know, you're the writer, but it would be nice to have a bit of clarification about the rain.
Scorpio chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
OMG! I CRIED! *sobs* U MADE ME CRY! OH! It's 7 am here, and I just read this, with tears still streaming down my face...and when my parents wake up in a while oh what a shock they are gonna get! lol!
But that was beautiful! That was just beautiful! So much emotion, it just made it seem so so real. I was pratically picturizing them both, as if I was standing in a distance...and oh I'm speechless! That was just so real! And so sad! *sobs again* U have got to continue with this! And may I add, u are also quite skilled in make people cry! *snif snif*
hannah chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
my goodness...i'm almost crying...is there a second part to this?
brandi chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Please, please, please continue with the story. I cried at the end too, it was beautiful. Thank you for another wonderful story.
AlienVision chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
am I allowed to cry now? cuz this is so sad... you gotta expand on this. like what'll happen in the future?
Fameus chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow...this is really nice... I have a story in mind similar to that but it wont be in the same settings and I havent started writing it yet...but this one is really good...good work! do review some of mine...keep writing!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »