Reviews for Deadly Reflections
Megan chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
very cool, em! i love it! you're so much better at story writing then me! lol keep up the good work!
whiteeyedwolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Emily... wow. what more is there to say really. very good write. very dark and very charming. i hope to read more soon. keep up the good work.
~~ Whiteeyedwolf~~
Adhara1 chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Alas, the fate of poor Alyxe! Mightn't she ever find her place in the cruel world? Lol very good update. I hope it's soon followed by... yet another update! Yay!
Athena'a Wiccan-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I was directed to read this by your friend (She reviews my stories under the name of Adhara1). And I am so glad she did, this was brilliant and strangely moving in a dark way. She said you wanted pointers but honestly I can't see how you could improve this enchanting piece. The Imagery is spectacular, captivating if you like, and it is difficult to find anything wrong. If that doesn't satisfy you though I could read again and try harder but to be quite frank, you have talent!
Spicy Chicken chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
EMILY! YOUR FIRST STORY! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! *SNIFF* YOUR FIRST STORY! lol love ya dnq
~Elise~
Adhara1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Yay for Emily! Her first fiction piece on fictionpress! I'm so proud of you! I thought it was very, very good and I would like to request that you write a new chapter soon lol.