Reviews for A Match Made in High School?
XxLittleSallyxX chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Oh my goodness! I love this story it's so cute!
theauthor94 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I'm very curious to see what happens from here on in! Yay fo good beginings!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hm... Where will this story go?
DAngel666 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow, (repeat myself) WOW! This was really something. I’ve got to say, I got stuck to it. The Twist was really there. I’ve wouldn’t have imagine that-that was it. Pretty cool… Though…wish there was more to it than this. It was really fascinating. I hope I see more of this...lol
Inmortal Luz De La Luna chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
O.O Me like! Have you thought of making a matchmaking series like this?
kitty003 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
i love the last line. but in my opinion, it was worth it. hahaha. anyway, i only saw one typo in this. but i think that it was very well written.
kitty003 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
gr, can i just smack around the jocks at the start of the story? i cant stand those types.

*sits and thinks* well, haha, if anything else, theyll start to have thoughts about guys soon enough. hahaha!
meowmeow8 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
sounds very interesting
Danica Loy chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
Aww.. this is so sweet. One question what are they going to do when Leion graduates? After all he is a senior and Mikale, (oh, I love his name, cute.), is a sophomore? Continue this please.
BlooCheese chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Absolutely AWESOME! Hell yeah that was good! lol. That was a bit out of the ordinary.
queerromance chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
What a great start to this story! It was a little confusing but I really liked it! Can't wait for more! Well done!
queerrommance
yukiryuu chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
cute story, nice twist also lol
Papillon Sierra chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
that's a cute ending... i love them both *adds them to crowded shoebox* you should write more with them!
Papillon Sierra chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
yay... it's such a good story... i had no clue you were going to put it up here. i thought you had pretty much given up on fictionpress... oh well. *hugs mikale*