Reviews for 4 Introspective Haikus of Love
asyousaid chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I don't usually go in for writing haikus, and I've only seen very few that are well written, but these definitely are!
"Aloofness of the mind" really hits the nail on the head, and the first haiku, talking simply about the physical, almost psychological (?) aspect of love is a cold, clinical way of seeing it which complements the other three haikus really well.
Teperehmi chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
BEautiful!
Masha Baitman it won't log in chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
um. i also hate haikus, and i agree, you could have written those better. i have been unlucky enough to have quite a few writing workshops on haikus, and i can hint to you that they should be more focused on imagery. they are meant to capture a picture as accuretly and minimally as possible. i have actually read a few very powerful ones, but i don't think i'm fit to translate them from hebrew... O.o
good luck with this. :)
EWindheim chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
These are cool. I don't really like haikus either...as you may notice, none of my *waves arms excitedly* 104 poems are haikus. In any event, your haikus are nice. I like them. Thanks for the reviews btw. _
~Hawke
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I'm always jealous of people who can write haikus. And I'm especially jealous of yours because they're so good! The titles are awesome, too!
sheZadey chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
aw that was cute
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
i liked the haikus! i really did. and thanks for your review, i much appriciate it and loved it.
this is britt chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This was beautiful. :) I loved it. Haikus...I really want to start getting into them. You are really talented.
bach-player chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
liked first haiku especially much!