Reviews for Nightfall: Retroactive
unclepauly chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
First time in a long time I've visited this site and I've happened to stumble on an update of my favourite series.

Any praise is only going to be me repeating myself.

Cool as always, are we going to be seeing any new characters (and possibly the return of any old favourites eg Diane, Ron, etc)
J. R. Killinger chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
I really hope to another update soon. This story is one of the best I have ever read and I cannot wait for the final chapter to see how it all ends. If there was ever a series that came from this site that was actually published I would hope this would be it. Anyway I will be waiting for the next chapter.
J. R. Killinger chapter 8 . 1/26/2005
Like always a great story. I can't wait to see how the saga finally ends. Either way you can always count on me waiting for an update.
unclepauly chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Hey man, its been a while since I last dropped by this site! Retroactive is a pretty cool way to take the series and with it comes a freshness.

Always loved the Nightfall series (Despite being a little slow on the uptake) and its nice that it never "jumps the shark" after such a long journey.

Going back to before the "fall" could prove to be a really stirring climax to a superb adventure.

Best of luck.
Endless Nightmares chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Hellow Willum- Good writing still. I fear this is the end of the series you started oh so long ago.

Damn it! I love the way you end your chapters. So humorous, and awesome at the same time.
Endless Nightmares chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
Hey WIllum-
I want to be Halfling, that would be awesome if I was heh. Anyway, I like the mystery and secrets within the vamps, if that makes any sense to you.
Endless Nightmares chapter 5 . 11/15/2004
Hey Willum- Things flowed extremely well. To Be Continued...
Endless Nightmares chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Hey Willum- I'm getting about mad vibe from this chapter. I enjoyed it a lot. I like how your characters speak, they are really set up real good.
Jynkers chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
Update again as soon as you can. I so have got to know what happens next.
Jynkers chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
E! A new chapter! Woot. You have so got to update more often, or I'm gonna cry... Wel, not really, but you get the point.
Jynkers chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
Yippie, a new chapter!
J. R. Killinger chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
I love this story, I like where it is going, and I can't wait for more.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
I can really see why everyone likes your fiction on here, you are damn good at it. I want to invite you to send some of your work to me via The House of Pain website because I think you can get some real exposure for your work. You got some talents that I think you have yet to harness. A strong delivery in the horror department with this one, and you got some real imagination for doing this kind of horror as well.
Jynkers chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Wasn't Roy dead? But now he's back, so everything is cool again. Kinda.
J. R. Killinger chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
I have only two words for this chapter...
Holy Shit!
My guess woudl be that because of what turn the story ahs taken that this will be the last story in the Nightfall series. Which in a sense is good because you don't want it to really go on forever, plus if the story keeps going the way I think it is then it should be a very good ending as well.
But you always use twists and turns in your stories so it's impossible to figure out where this is going.
Either way I can't wait for more. And I really do feel that you have a great carrear ahead of you as a writer.
Peace Out,