Reviews for Nightfall: Retroactive
Jynkers chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Finally, there's more! ANd it's as good as ever. AH! Bartholomew is back in action. How sad... I luv Bill!
320578028ut5 chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Reading this chapters just made me think of how far the Nightfall series has come to - since the very very first chapter. The plots are still always great.
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Hellow Willum- Nicely done here; I don't think it's the end...it does say to be continued.
I could be lost...
J. R. Killinger chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Kool although I am guessing this is going to be the end :(
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Hellow Willum- Very intruiging chapter here. It's a step closer to being almost the end of the series, wait this story is the last of the series.
ANywho, very nice descriptions. Imagery is very good too.
J. R. Killinger chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Damn nice chapter. Everytime I scan over the new horror stories and see that you have updated Nightfall it's like a fuckin christmas gift.
I have a question. Is everyone from the old stories besides bill dead?
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Excellent! Great piece. You rewrote this didn't you?
Anywho, like the below review, keep it up and and keep writing.
bloodtide chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hey willum, long time fan, first time review i think , just to say i love all your work and your really talented, but i bet you get that alot so i wont let you get too big headed (im sorry for seeming so casual!) hope your creativity dry spell ends soon, LOVING nightfall all the way -thumbs up- i hope i can aspire to be a writer such as your calibre, anyway enough of the praise, get your ass in gear and update soon please!
The Fenix chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
At long last the wait is over, I was starting to think I would never find out what happend to Bill and the crew. Cant wait for more!
Jynkers chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This fic is awesome, just like the ones before it. But now, I feel really sorry for Bill. He's the only one left, it seems. He's still a vamp hunter and all, but he's not with the 'group' that we came to luv... He prolly hasn't aged a day, either. But it really makes you want to hug him! WA! Roy's probably dead! And what about Bart, The evil vampire lord guy? Didn't he come back when Christine and the clones died? It would make sense, cuz there are vamps all over the place... Seriously though, poor poor Bill. He's even got an additude now.
J. R. Killinger chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Love all the Nightfall stories, can't wait for more. One day you should publish these things and make one hell of alot of money.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3