Reviews for An Untold Tale of Time
superwiidude chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
interesting, i like a lot. but i want more of Tragic Traitor Tactics. i want to read more can you please get another chppie up. i like this one too but i want more of the other one.

-chaos from the knight of doom.
In Search of Sunrise chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
hey this is great! how come the stories from everyone else on this site who are like the same age as me, are WAY better writers than me? dammit lol..anyways...keep it going!...and I'll reading!
J.S. Kim chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Wow, this is written by a 16 year old girl? I wish I had your writing skills when I was your age, and I wish I had it now!

I like the story, very interesting characters. Hey, you thought Mr. Lee was funny how about your protagonist, "Swifty Sky Silver?" :P

I see this story hasn't been updated for four months, are you on a writer's block or did you just give up on the story? That'd be a shame cuz I think this story has potential!
kiki chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
err, intersting. please continue.
Shinji Boi69 chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
Woah, didn't expect it to turn this way. A mine. that really stinks. SO many people fall victem to those things cuz of war. Anyway, great job. Keep up the great work. Post more
Shinji Boi69 chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
yup, this is a keeper. Oh but one thing. How is "Aakt" supposed to pronounced? just curious. Anyway, very discriptive. Great job. Keep ip
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Hey, I love the way you started this. You hard work pays off with this. Great CHAPTER!
xraspberrykissesx chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I love the ending for this chapter. It makes you feel how it's like to be put in that kind of postion!Good job. can't wait to read more!
mizu no kokoro chapter 8 . 12/6/2004
Ah! they're going to dieSCARY!*runs away screaming*ahem,update soon :D :D :D

Never the same
incognito chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
pretty good.. except Ocian reminds me of the guy from the movie Ocean's 11. Not a big deal though. its interesting. how old is Silver? sometimes she seems wise and other times she's juvenile. These are just details, in all i think its just dandy.
mickeydacoo chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Exelent... Chapter one was basicly just dialouge and you didn't describe what was happening in the background... But it was great either way... I have read through to Chapter 5, it's like a book I can't put down... Your chapters are very short though...
agent zell chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
This story's really interesting! Lots of little secrets to keep the reader guessing. Keep writing! (Cliffhangers kill me!)
ak0 chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
They way the characters act makes them seem a bit older than the age you gave them. Other than it looks good. I'll wait for the next chapter.
Vani WolfTurtle chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Say What? Kidnapping? When did this happen?
Seriously, I love your story. I've gotta read the others . . . during the day. When I'm awake.
This is really cool, how do you come up with these ideas? I wish I had your imagination! Dang, definitely not "run of the mill". It's a new idea (which isn't to say that the thieves' 'guild' sort of thing is new . . . nevermine, my brain just died _)
Vani WolfTurtle chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Um . . . I thought you couldn't talk in a vacuum . . . (_) sorry . . . me trying to drag science into everything. I still like this story, but I'm getting more and more confused about what's going on. (Not to mention, where the * are all of these people?)
I like the vacuum idea, it's very creative.
(Oh yeah, and have you ever seen a movie called Cube or HyperCube? Your story reminds me of it . . . anyway, maybe I need to go get coffee).