Reviews for Hidden Love
Jen chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
That was the end? The end? THE END? The end to the whole story or just that chapter? Are you crazy? THE END?
J.M. Seeley chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
Aw, it's over! ;_; Damn, no lemony lemonness... In my opinion, I don't think you rushed, or anything... oh poo... Oh well, I can look forward to your sequel to Thief of Hearts!
LionTameress chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
The fight was very interesting. Hm. Not much to say, but it was good again.
LionTameress chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
hey hon :) lovely chapter. (: ahh. i was looking through titles and your story title and user got me interested D am i glad i read your story :) good luck with the rest of the story. this is a thumbs up !
FamousOneLiners chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Very good story.
J.M. Seeley chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
Oh dear, poor Pheobe! I feel bad for Derek too... Make things better for him! Oh... any lemons ahead? Just curious!
Keep it up!
J.M. Seeley chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
Oh yay! - You good at this, yes, yes! Yay! There's a sequel to "Thief of Hearts"? (does happy dance)
I can't wait for your next update (and that sequel!)
subhumans8 chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
heh, that would suck to get cought doing that...keep updating! cool story
Jezzebell chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
Good story write more
J.M. Seeley chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Oh, please continue! This is soo good!
Amanda chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
I'm loving the 2nd chapter and I look forward to the 3rd. Email me.
subhumans8 chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
yes! i new chapter! yay! i cant wait for the next!
me chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
update update update *chants*!
Amanda W chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
HEY! You finally wrote the story! Its about time!
I loved the first chapter and can't wait to see what happens next.
subhumans8 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
hey, i hope you make long and new chapters! it seems like a good story line and is a good and interseting subject (lots of stuff to write about that is)the only thing i might sugest is that you astablish the ages...i would assume around 17? well, so far so good! ill be waiting for the next chapter!