Reviews for Switched
I Murder on Impulse chapter 32 . 9/17/2008
I love the story!

xx
fairyxflames chapter 32 . 11/5/2006
hey. uhm, you may not know this, but you haven't updated in like...2 years. which kinda sucks, I went thru your story in three days, and its definitly one of the best I've read on fictionpress. I hope that things haven't gotten too horrible between you and your partner, and that nothing horrible has happened to you to prevent you from writing.

update soon? hehe. that's just futile, isn't it.

anywho, much luv.
Sugar Teardrops chapter 32 . 7/7/2006
Please don't stop your story! My friends and I have been waiting patiently for over a year for some hope of a new chapter. I absolutely love your story and its anime/manga style. Update soon please!
wolf-demon13 chapter 32 . 4/15/2006
I've enjoyed your fic all the way through. great job! keep up the good work! I look forward to reading to more of your work. See ya
Natty Kat chapter 32 . 7/27/2005
Luhkie! It's been too long! (er, sorry, my name is different, but it's Kaze-neko-chibi btw) It's been over 6 months since you've updated! T_T I miss your story! It was so good! Please update soon!
aaaa chapter 32 . 7/24/2005
hey great story! its really good.. but on your profile it days its complete but when you get up to the end of the story its not complete? / well if its not finished i hope you end up finishing it soon! keep up the good work.. btw the drawings of nanashi and yoshi are really cute!
Tenni chapter 32 . 7/21/2005
God, I've been gone for so long. I have been doing my finals though. It's kinda sad that I can't procrastinate since I'm so bad at finals. Especially math -_-...Well, glad to be back though. Missed yur story to death. The past chapters that I didn't review for though, were great as usual. I sure hope that Nashi passes her finals okay.
NightTimeDreams chapter 32 . 5/31/2005
Hey...you didn't update yet...I'm going to cry... j/k
RainnSnow chapter 31 . 3/20/2005
Hehehe...I love the story and I hope you will update soon
Citrus-Vinaigrette chapter 32 . 2/18/2005
Hahahaha! Go Nanashi! She's so cool and Hiro deserved it _ Please update soon!
la faye chapter 32 . 2/18/2005
That was great I just love the story great idea
Demonic Silver Rose chapter 32 . 1/29/2005
Hehe this story is so funny! Keep up the great work!
la faye chapter 23 . 1/26/2005
good job so far although its getting less funny/interesting now could be a good time to wrap it up
gypsylass chapter 31 . 1/22/2005
tee hee! so funnie!
Back of Beyond chapter 26 . 1/21/2005
ek not reviewed in ages! sorry. very groovy story!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »