Reviews for Confused Cowgirl
ambethiiii chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
I really love your story, it deserves a lot of audience. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on NóvelStar, just submit your story to hardy nó or joye nó
killer chipmunk chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
WHO IS HE?Gur I need to I know

it's probally .
killer chipmunk chapter 6 . 2/17/2007
He better not touch her horse.

Who does he think he is?Scary.
killer chipmunk chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
she should be nicer

to .Anyways dun dun.

Who is this Lance?Hum.

Very funny though.
killer chipmunk chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
He's starting to get annoying and what's up

with that fake repoter guy?Weird,but

all part of the story I guess.
Alenor chapter 10 . 10/4/2006
heya, this is a good story so far, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
LoveOnFire chapter 10 . 9/3/2006
This chapter was really good but when the heck are you going to update! It's been over two years since you started the story. Please, please, please update soon!
cathrine face chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
still waiting
MolestAPeanut chapter 9 . 8/23/2005
Hey, this is a good story. Interesting, though a little confusing sometimes. Please, update soon?

~ Bai.
cathrine face chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
just giving you a kick to get going.
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
Great chapter, update soon.
hellomoto chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
oh my god you are so evil cliff hangers are one thing but that is just plane mean you have to update soon i want to know what happens
LoveOnFire chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Yea! You updated! I'm so excited! Good job with this chapter. I'm hooked to this story!
cathrine face chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
Alright, this is definitaly for chapter nine, but i already reviewed so...WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY WHO KEEPS SHOWING UP? is it tyler! the first one maybe...but someone thing tells me how would STRANGLE HER! Is it lance... she's really's gotta work on her drinking... I hope tyler...o i dont know i hope though. It's funny how i reviewed earlier today...about you updating...a year past...
cathrine face chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
hi, yup, i'm insane i just keep checking to see if you update. but alas today i was really hoping you would, it's your anniversery! (sp) from when you first posted, but anyway, just letting you know there are deffinatly people still waiting! summer is here and hopfully you will be inspired!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »