Reviews for Veiled Mists
Getuie chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I sit and contemplate what I could say that I have not said on the many other poems of yours I've read. You've just such a strength in your writing that leaves me with the same feeling when I've finished reading... a sense of awe. Many of your poems bring out this utter longing you have for the lost. This one has it too... such a yearning! The second and fourth stanza's are beautiful. Their length and difference to the other stanza's just does something interesting with the poem as you jump your perpectives from the lost to the speaker.
Nat Nair chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Lovely, and true :)
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Übertrifft bei weiten, was man meist als Songtexte vorgetischt bekommt. Sehr schön, wie du die Sehnsucht darstellst. Das konnte ich gut nachvollziehen
WhyCannotIdeleteaFPAccount chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This was a good poem. Peformed by a band, too? Awesome! I'll agree with your review as well. It is somewhat along the same lines. However, the poem has dual meanings. One is the meaning of the poem, and another is the poem with the bolded words. It's about staying within one's comfort zone and not wanting to leave it. The other meaning is about the mystery of love. They're somewhat connected, but that's a whole different story. Anyway, I really liked this poem-it was really well written, I liked the metaphors you used, especially with comparing time to a theif. The poem also flowed really well. Keep up the good work!
Carolina.Scribe chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
*sigh* I can so relate to this, relate so much that tears are almost beckoned to my eyes. This truly expresses how I feel 95.5% of the time.
This is so spiritual and lovely. I can't believe it! Such beauty in the images and such melody in the whole thing. I love it. Going on my favorites. _
Gleechumber chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
That's so amazing... I read it through quite slowly so I could take it all in properly, and it just scans PERFECTLY. I can imagine it being performed, too.
Systole chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
lovely poem, the words and the way you wrote it was very much Lydia Noble, or is it Edgar Poe? not sure, but it truely was lovely, the theme really worked for the poem.
RatherFresh chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
this is really good. it was really performed by a band? that's so cool.. anyway, i really like this. you're a fantastic writer! keep up the good work.
eRicA
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
what a beautiful song! i loved the vivid imageries that floated across my mind as well as the choices of verbiage that was use and the title itself! thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. i think that the song should go on a record!
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
This is so beautiful. What else can I say?
It reminds me of a distant land of fantasy of people with...perhaps a scottish accent. It's beautiful.
This song should go on a record and be sold in my opinion.