Reviews for Vapid Existence
Doray chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I love the way your words connect to each other and each lines truly supports the thoughts in the previous line. I like what you did to the word "Scream." Yeah, contrast to your current work, for this one seems very gentle and smooth, uncharacterized by intense emotions.
The Melancholy Astronaut chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Ha. Now you've obliged me to read and comment on every single one of your pieces. I'm a sucker for disjointed images. I especially liked the line "everything broken into whole pieces". It made me think, a lot.
invenustus chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very deeply written. on not bring sucked into rhyming all the time.
Goldensong chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
It's great! I really like the way you've worked 'scream' into it...3.5
molzi chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
rather liked. and you taught me what an abstract poem is too - so educational in with it. feelings of being mixed up and an air of hopelessness? molzz
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
ok what the hell i read through all your poems and songs and they're absolutely brilliant. i still need to read the last one, but the ones i've read so far, i give them all 4. they're so personal and so well written. i love them all. but this person, who reviewed all your poems, The Burning Hatred, what the hell. i think they just rated the ones they didn't understand lower. that's so low. even though i didn't understand some of these like "Illusion", i still have to give them a 4 because they're so full of meaning. really that pisses me off. nothing i've read from you deserves less than a 4. each is individual in its own way. okay i'm going to read the last one now. sorry i didn't review anything. but here i couldn't keep my mouth shut.
Chris-no-Baka chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
hm 2.75
Eeyore666 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
3.5
Feu Silverweb chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This flows together just fine. It's another great work!
N-B chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
hey, that line spells SCREAM. you did that on purpose! wow that's so clever. oh i have to give you 4 stars for that.
anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
you have alot of talent wonderful job
Ikuisuuden Teiden Kulkija chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
NiceI think that the last part is the best(I mean the part before the line that says only vapid)
BadSweets chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Dear k8,

I really loved this poem! I can sort of relate to one tone or another, I liked the structure for some reason and the mood and flow just appealed to me somehow. It's one of those poems that you feel rather than understand. That's what I like about poetry really, the dependence on not telling a story but to give some other different effect. Great Job!

Regards,Sweets

Oh, could you capitalise the i's? It is the Internet but, still, you're publishing a poem.
FallBreeze chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Okay, first I commend your use of choppy lines. My poems end up being like essays because I say so much and I try to pack them with as much as I can, lol. I'm not sure if I necessarily understood the poem in the way you wanted it to be interpretted, but I got this sense of emptiness. It made me remember feeling empty and overwhelmed at the same time. Perhaps thats why you made it so abstract- I'm not used to that...I'm really thematic, lol. Good job!
Bloody Romanc3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
The begining was strong, but it began to dull out near the end. Nice, regardless. The emotions could be felt, with as little as there was said. Me like. :3
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »