Reviews for Vapid Existence
Desert Illusion chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Oh wow! This is so cool! This is like the BEST abstract poem I have ever read! Ah ha! I caught something though... "sound crushing reality’s echoes against me"
The first letter of every word spell SCREAM! That is so clever and smart! WOW! You truly are a talented writer!
Hope to see more of your works soon! And UPDATE that story of yours...I'm still hanging in there!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I think the same too...I really liked it. Look forward to more.
darkblackwings chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Wow. That is honsetly one of *the* best abstract poems that I have ever read. Amazing. I love the scream line, and I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't use bold, so interesting idea. That's also the first time I've ever seen anything like that done.
broken rainbow chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
That particular abstract really caught me, you have a gift.
Genuinely-xoxo-Superficial chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
heh I think this is your best poem, I do.. either this one or the other one I read. Um I think your idea of abstract is my idea of a good poem :P Hahaha I like it a lot- quote from my friend (she reviewed me), "I came, I read, I reviewed. wOOt." except it's more "i read. i loved/enjoyed immensely. I reviewed" wOOt! :D
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I think this was interesting. Just another way to let people get inside yer head, huh? Thanx 4 reviewin my poem by the way!
Taka chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
nice...not really abstract, the few middle stanzas are clear...but like your beginning and ending better...
sound crushing reality's echoes against me...excellent line...
keep it up
T
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Abstract, indeed. But I liked it.
I noticed something in this line:
sound crushing reality's echoes agaist me
The first letters of all of those words spell "scream". Coincidence? I think not. Very clever.
Excellent work!
*AbunaiChikara
sad exchange chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
its interesting. i like it. you have an original style. keep up the good work!
SpiritOfDance chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I just love this poem! I don't usually like abstract, but I thought I'd take a look... and I fell totally in love with this one! Who knows, you might have fuelled a new interest in me? Interesting and intriguing use of "scream".
BreathingMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
_ Wow, that was really wonderful. Filled with such imagery, I enjoyed it that I did.
Maybe you should send some of your poems to a publishing agency... Honestly, I think you should try and do that.
Your poems are really intresting, and I enjoy them.

Farewell!
Stefen chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Wow! That was really awesome! I loved how angsty it was! YAY! :)
DudeG chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Nice little poem, I especially enjoyed the "scream" idea.
da kirsteR chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I hope you don't mind me reading all of these. They seem really personal. But I can't keep my mouth shut, and you deserve reviews! You're one of the best poets I've ever seen on this site. Clever work with the acrostic-like line. This one's my favorite so far.
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 6/19/2004