Reviews for Numb
Black Gumdrop chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Very lonely.
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I'm sorry about your friend ((hugs))
This was a very good poem, it shos the emotions so well.
12345678912356789deletedelete chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is probably the worst thing I could say but I can kinda feel what your feeling. not with the losing a friend, but with the resorting to S/h in times of trouble...but there are other alternitives.
If you're interested (I normally never ask in reviews) you could check out a few of my poems with similar views and emotions. I believe you would relate to my poem (also called) "Numb", and then "Double sided blade" and "untitled 2"
keep writing, its a better release
Getuie chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
*pulls into a tight hug* my prayers are with you, sister.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
there is very intense emotion in this. It's very well written. I am sorry for your loss.
elmarko chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
*hugs* very nasty topic to write about, but you do it very well. losing people sucks, and s/h is a bad way to get through it, but who am i to say that... hypocrit comes to mind if i do! you are not alone, and you know it, or at least i certainly hope you know that.
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Another very powerful piece, again the short lines, sometimes only consisting of one word, are very effective. The questions work well, too.
I can relate and my heart goes out to you, my friend. Please, do me a favour and have a look at my poems "Red Cloak" and "No Tear Unheeded". That's the way He feels towards you as well. Also, "Caress your arm", please. Not because of reviews, but I would so much love you to read the message in them. ;-;(Also "Crimson Lines", it's different from what you might think.) I hope you don't mind me saying these personal things, but please remember that God never condemns you. He weeps with you and knows how hard it is to resist tempation. My thoughts and prayers are with you (and I'm not just writing this as a glib phrase here, I mean it.) Love and blessings, my friend, big hug,
Eirien
GarethNelson chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
"all things pass"
The Illiterate Poet chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Wow good poem its too bad it was written because of such a sad topic. Fight the urge to harm yourself.
Skyaj87 chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
wow, I almost started crying. I am sorry about your friend.
Hallucinogen Orange chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I like the sound of this. It expresses in it's style a sense of wordlessness, when only broken statements can describe the broken thoughts.