Reviews for Twins
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
please update!
forgotten-magick chapter 11 . 2/19/2006
cool story. i can't wait to see how is goes on.
Jayn chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
Poor twins! mean guys. Evil father. Please update!
afihim1983 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
aww thats sad about their mom and brother but their dad and that rye dude needs to leave them alone or someting but i do love the story and keep wright it plz
zakei chapter 8 . 7/27/2005
omg. i like your story but not your style. takashi is a nice name. im randomly reading your chapters, and i really like the progress of this plot. however, i think this is the only chapter worth reviewing, though i will add this story to my favourites list. keep writing well.
August Rush chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
No, no, no, no, no. This isn't the end. That was just the title to the chapter. I'm currently working in the next chapter, which will clear up a few details I have been missing!
tenshin no hitaru chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
It's over? Why! I loved this story almost as much as a rose for elenor. It's a really good story although I don't really condone homosexual relationships. The story line was still wonderful despite a few gramatical errors and I think if you could smooth out some of the edges in some parts or add detail like: what was in the bottle? Where is Yota? Describe the family a little more. Why the japanese names? Just little things like that. If you wouldn't mind a few more tips from a fellow writer, I would love to help. . Angel of light.
tenshin no hitaru chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
So wrong in so many ways. I love it!
M Rater Dot Com chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
It was so sad. I also loved it, because the twins loved each other and they were trying to overcome all these obstactles. They made it. Im so happy, yet so sad. Great job! 10/10More chapters please!
August Rush chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Yes there will be more. No worries. My internet went on a major malfunction and I caoulnd't get on. So I am working on it.
Koril Dragonic chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
So sad... *sighs* Will there ever be more, or is this were you're leaving it?This would actually be a good place for the ending...
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
loved it! i can't wait for more! later!
Spawn of Hell chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
tragic
AdamMorris chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
I just couldn't stop reading this. You incorporated drama and tragedy and anything a great story needs into this. Felt like a lot of effort and dedication while i read it. Looks like u haven't updated in a while tho. U are continuing this right?
White Sakura chapter 2 . 2/5/2005