Reviews for At My Grave
Hershey249 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow...some of this is amazingly beautiful, it makes me think of how I sometimes hope someone will plant a tree over a my grave someday. There are particular stanzas that grab me more than others, but the ones that do grab me HARD.

The first and last stanzas, I think, are leave the strongest impression, and this doesn't surprise me, you always seem to be especially good at beginnings and endings. :) I actually really lke most of this, the first two stanzas have this primeval feeling to them, and th movement of water seems to remind about "life" after death. The next two are nice also, but a bit confusing and slightly repetitive. I couldn't tell whether you were talking about day or night in the third one.

I like the stanzas about wind, especially the one with "freedom is the breadth of the night sky." The rhyming is starting to sound a little forced in the next stanza, but I like the idea of the stars being blurred in the one after that.

It seems to me that this would be really awesome if you condensed it a little bit. It drags on and repeats more than it should. But the good parts are really good, so keep them! I love the phrase "tangled tomb," it can be interpreted in so many different ways. :)
strummychick chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
this is a really beautifal description of are lots of lines i love,so your going onto my favourites!
please could you review my