Reviews for Quirks Among the Orderly
Mint chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
-cracks up and dies laughing- OMGG! This has got to be the funniest story I've ever read. I've laughed and laughed throughout this chapter!
I think it's very interesting how love-hate stories are written. _ Yours is no exception. I love the extreme sarcasm and quirkiness in Natti contrasted with Zach's attempts to be friends with her! They're so ... unique. _ -waits- Do update soon!
neecoal chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
heh tat was really funny...really hehe
i laughed alot
my friend thinks im weird cuz i keep tellin him wat it said in da story
dat grls my new role model hehe
well update soon please...byee
pools of crimson moon chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
i love it...quite violent...i love violence...
hummer chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Hey! I'm so glad you updated! I really REALLY like Natti's character, and Blinky's funny too..
Um... You emailed me bout the 30 stories max thing.. And I don't know how you can get more fav stories...
Maybe you could just open another empty account? I did that on fanfiction... But anyway.. sorry I couldn't be of any help... And if there really isnt any other way, I still recommend you just open another account...
TruaMethist chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
i loved the last scene! this is just as good as i remember!
TruaMethist chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
so funny. honestly, that's awesome.
TruaMethist chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
you're back!
charmgirl chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
hi, i am new to your story and i just wanted to say i think its great! please update soon! ) can't wait for more!
khaotiik chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Haha, that was a funny chap. There was a new scene, yay. It was really well done, you're not losing your touch at all.
The characters in the first half of the chapter are so one-dimensial, typical popular girl with a hoard of cronies. Very disappointing considering the fullness of your other characters. Shannon, I guess, isn't as flat (she actually seemed sort of nice) but the rest of them are so typical.
khaotiik chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Also didn't change much but I liked the extra Zach (or should I say, Blinky) and Natti stuff and I noticed you rearranged some events from last time. Zach is so cute.
The Christopher stuff I don't get. Where was he? Is he having an affair? What's happening here?
khaotiik chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
OH. GOD. YOU. UPDATED. YOU'RE. BACK. I DON'T THINK I CAN BREATHE. *DIES*
Anyway, first chapter didn't really change, but I noticed ya changed it from Middle SChool to High School. So is Natti a freshmen now or something? Please clarify.
Murder245 chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
this is almost funnier than before you started rewriting it. whenever i read this i end up falling off my chair. i have yet to find a funnier story than this on the whole site. i'm waiting for chapter 4...and the bathroom scene.
-sociopath
floorcollision chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
cannot wait until more! :)
Christine chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Yay!
Another chapter!
About time too!
Natti and Blinky have the weirdest and funniest conversations ever!
Please update soon!
oh yeah... when is Natti going to find out that Blinky beat her in that Maths test? Or has that already happended?
Chocolate Herrings chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Hehehehe...I wanna find a guy like that! All the ones at my school are druggies or preps. The few weird ones are my friends and once you get to know 'em it's hard to think of anything romantic about 'em! Natti is totally awesome and she would get along swell with Teddy bear (6 foot senior who likes lighters and propane). I found this story when I first came to fp.c and then it 'vanished'! I found it again, yay!
"On the day the paper is due, skip into class, waving the paper and screaming, "I have a paper! I have a paper!". Run around the class a few times, then joyfully throw it out the window. Laugh and yell, "There's my paper!", then run outside to get it. Repeat this all through the period, or until the prof throws you out." 10 things to do at school
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »