Reviews for Quirks Among the Orderly
RiBow chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
You HAVE to review or Natti will kel you! Hehe, please? This story is amazing and I can't help but keep checking if this has been updated. The characters are so likable and Natti is so funny you can't help but laugh. Please! We've all been waiting for years!

-RiBow.
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Natti is so mad yet this story wouldn't really work without her craziness. I absolutely love this story - can't wait for the next chapter!
xInkMusique chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
God this is hilarious
microwavepopcorn chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
yay for good stories! yay!
Lexgendary chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
And we all have been waiting years for another update. Please where are you?
hulha chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
going to get an update anytime soon?

or did you give up?

i really hope not. this story makes me laugh at my computer.
jeffery.william chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Omg, your storie is hilarious! it sucks that ya won't continue since you were my first and only "favourite author" though hopefully i will find a new one. hope that your next stories will be just as good :)
RiBow chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
This story always made me laugh every time I read it. Too bad you're not continuing the story! Please come back and continue it!
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hehe! Loved! *faving* Hey, have you ever read Spontaneity? It's on my faves. It's funny, I think you'll like it.

Oh, and if you have a second, can you look at my story? It's called Choking on Rabbits. It's not your usual cup of tea,it's SLASH, and I made a sad attempt at humor, but I hope you like it.

Thankies!

-Ramen
your harbor chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Hahaha. I knew that was coming. He found out her name. He succeeded, Natti failed; second time that happened, just not officially.
your harbor chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
-adds story to favorites- This story is awesome. Not to mention written really well and also original. I like the characters a lot, especially.
your harbor chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Mm, so all I have to say really is that I'm loving this story and I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on my favorites.
your harbor chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I'm really intrigued by this story so far. The plot and characters are creative therefore making this story awesome right at the beginning. Not to mention the writing. I'm looking forward to reading more.
druggieaddict chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
hey! i love your story(: it's awesome! i mean, haha normal is boring! great well fleshed out female protagonist too. keep up the good work!(:
DarkHybridx chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
I'm loving this story, please write more (or I'll eat ur babies...)
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »